Legion of Dragons - You Win or You Die
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are legion

+3
rockyXstarr
Draconis Vex
Lucamore Blackwood
7 posters

Go down

We are legion Empty We are legion

Post by Lucamore Blackwood Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:23 pm

Greetings all,

I thought it might be fun to know a little bit about who we all are ( how long we've been playing, where we're from etc. ). This would also make it easier to make friends who are from the same country/region, speak the same language and ( barring insomniacs ) are usually online at the same time as you are.

I myself just started playing a little over two months ago. I've heard about the game on Reddit ( either on r/asoiaf or r/gameofthrones ) and was instantly hooked ( and still am Very Happy ). I'm a huge fan of the show although I like the books even better.

I'm 29 years old, live in The Hague ( in the Netherlands ) . Because I have a desk job and spend most of my day on a computer I usually can squeeze in a few quest/builds during work ( when my manager is not around  Wink ) but play mostly in the evening. I play via Facebook ( apparently there several ways to play the game? )

So, who are you?
Lucamore Blackwood
Lucamore Blackwood
Cupbearer

Character : Lucamore Blackwood

Back to top Go down

We are legion Empty Re: We are legion

Post by Draconis Vex Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:43 pm

I too love the show, but the books are so much better (obviously) and I got into this game because of seeing ads for it pretty much everywhere over a year ago. As I said in other posts I made the alliance in July of 2013 so I've played for quite some time though I took a break for a bit earlier in the year. I play from Kongregate.com as I, for lack of a better word, hate Facebook, but I know majority of our members in the alliance play from either Kongregate or Facebook.

I'm from NC in the US, and yes it really is as crappy as it sounds but at least where I live in the middle of nowhere it's a pretty beautiful place. Fresh springs, mountains, lot of forest and a good bit of green rolling fields as well. I'm a fan of more things than I could ever hope to name here. I love architecture, and luckily most of what I do involves a computer because it makes it easier to be with family and help take care of my dad, who is dying of liver failure which is why I haven't been as helpful here on the forum and in the game as I'd like to be, sorry everyone.

And I know that this forum is primarily in English but to help bridge the language barrier between all of us, I'll do what I can to translate or help communicate with other members. I'm only fluent or well-spoken in 2 languages, but I can speak enough to get by in 3 others and I'm currently trying to learn Japanese as well. I love multi-culture, and I try to learn and discover all that I can about things/places all over the world though, ironically, I don't get much chance to travel and that's the only real way to experience the world.

If you'd like to know anything else just ask, I'm a an open-book for the most part.
Thanks for reading, if you did lol, and I hope to hear from all of the rest of our people as well king
Draconis Vex
Draconis Vex
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

Character : Draconis Vex

https://legionofdragons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rockyXstarr Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:49 pm

I'm Rocky Xavier and most of the things said by Draconis goes for me as well. I can't get on Ascent as often as I would like either, but I still want to help build our community. I don't think I seen you post in the Introduction thread, Lucamore, so I'll say it here. Welcome to the Legion of Dragons forums!
rockyXstarr
rockyXstarr
Admin

Character : Rocky Xavier

https://legionofdragons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

We are legion Empty Dacey Sand aka Audiochick13

Post by Audiochick13 Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:48 pm

Ok I'll bite! Lol. Was fascinated with the books for ages, lost count how many times I've re-read the series (and how often I wish Mr. Martin would finish it!!!). Love the show too, but hate that we get only mini seasons of it. Found the game early in this year, and like anything else GOT I'm hooked.

Originally hail from the Northeast, NJ/NY areas, got tired of the snow & cold and have been based in West Central Florida since the late 80,s. All of which means I'm typically on EST time, but I am one of those Insomniacs you'll see on at completely random times. I have worked in the music & entertainment business for more than 20 years. Work has taken me all over the country and the world in the past. Now as a small business owner of a full service production company, I stay more home based but travel is always a possibility. This is also what determines my level of participation. Festivals, concerts, tv & movie shoots demand my attention & 10 plus hour days means there are times when I cannot keep up in the play action, but I always return. :-)

Thanks for letting me throw in wherever and whenever I can!

GO DRAGONS!!! cheers
Audiochick13
Audiochick13
Cupbearer

Character : DACEY SAND

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Katniss Lestat Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:19 pm

I started playing the game about a month ago when Draconis suggested that I give the game a try. I have come to love the show just as much as the game. Let's try and make the Legion the best we can.
Lady Katniss Lestat
Lady Katniss Lestat
Smallfolk

Character : Katniss Lestat

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Rasmussen Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:57 pm

I am from Washington state in the US and I have been playing for a while but lost track of the game for a while still im getting in to it more then ever now. I guess the most interesting thing about me is that I am in the USMC reserves.
I look forward to a long lasting and powerful rule with all of you.
Michael Rasmussen
Michael Rasmussen
Smallfolk

Character : Lord Rassmoosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Briant Tue May 12, 2015 11:46 am

Hi , I'm Briant from reddstark ascent name, southern Canada across river from Detroit, Michigan. Work in the transportation sector as a mid lvl suprv. Hooked on dungeons and dragons, evolved to computer games d1-2-3 and some wow. But totally hooked on GofTh and ascent.

nice too meet you guys/gals
Redd Stark
Briant
Briant
Smallfolk

Character : Redd Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: